Exercise n° 3
1. What name did God give to Solomon through Nathan the prophet?
2. What was the name of the ruler of the synagogue whose daughter Jesus raised from the dead?
3. What was the name of the city where the disciples of the Lord Jesus were first called Christians?
4. What was
the name of the fellow-worker of Paul whom the apostle left in
5. What was
the name of the spy who belonged to the tribe of Judah, whom Moses sent
together with other eleven spies to spy out the
6. Where did Paul have his hair cut off, for he had taken a vow?
7. What tree did Zacchaeus climb to see Jesus?
7. A sycamore tree