8. Jesus Christ and His teachings
baptized Jesus in the
a) John the Baptist
b) Simon the Cananite
2. What's the name of the angel who foretold Mary that she would conceive and bring forth the Son of God?
3. How old
was Jesus when, after the days of the Passover had finished, lingered behind in
a) Twelve years old
b) Thirteen years old
c) Ten years old
4. What came out of the side of Jesus when one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, while He was hanging on the cross?
a) Blood and water
5. What did the voice say, which came from the Excellent Glory, when Jesus was transfigured on the holy mountain?
a) This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!
b) This is My only begotten Son
c) This is the Christ, who was promised by the prophets of old
6. To which
of the following cities of
7. On one occasion Jesus healed ten lepers by saying to them: 'Go, show yourselves to the priests'; how many of them (when they saw that they were cleansed as they went) returned to thank Him?