7. Jesus Christ and His teachings
1. So that
the words of the prophet Zechariah might be fulfilled, Jesus entered
a) Young donkey
2. When the soldiers crucified Jesus, they took His clothes, dividing them into [?] shares, one for each of them
3. What was the name of the disciple who believed that Jesus had risen from the dead only when he saw in His hands the print of the nails, he put his finger into the print of the nails, and put his hand into His side?
a) Thomas, called the Twin
4. Jesus was transfigured before three of His disciples: what were their names?
a) Peter, James and John
b) Andrew, Philip and Judas
c) Peter, John and Andrew
5. On the
night Jesus was betrayed, while He was in the
6. What was the name of the disciple who denied Jesus three times?
b) Simon, the Cananite
7. How many robbers were crucified with Jesus?