5. Jesus Christ and His teachings
1. To whom did Jesus say: "Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice"?
b) The Scribes and Pharisees
c) His disciples
2. What did Jesus say to that disciple who said to Him, "Lord, let me first go and bury my father"?
a) Follow Me, and let the dead bury their own dead
b) No one
having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the
c) He who loves father and mother more than Me is not worthy of Me
3. What did Jesus say to Peter when He predicted that he would deny Him three times?
a) Before the rooster crows twice, you will deny Me three times
b) After the rooster crows three times, you will deny Me three times
c) After the rooster has crowed twice, you will deny Me three times
4. To whom did Jesus say: "See, you have been made well. Sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you"?
a) That man
who had an infirmity 38 years, who was lying by the pool called
b) Blind Bartimaeus
c) The man who had a whithered hand
5. Jesus said to Peter: "Or do you think that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He will provide Me with ...... legions of angels?"
b) More than twelve
6. Who is the one who - according to the parable of the sower - received seed among thorns?
a) He who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word
b) He who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy, yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles
c) He who hears the word and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart
7. Why did Jesus speak to the crowds in parables?
a) So that they might understand better His teaching
b) So that it might be fulfilled what was spoken by the prophet Enoch
c) So that they might not understand His words