4. Jesus Christ and His teachings
1. How long was the period of time over which Jesus appeared to the apostles after His resurrection, before He was taken up into heaven?
a) 40 days
b) 3 months
c) 70 days
2. To whom did Jesus say: "Today salvation has come to this house, because he also is a son of Abraham; for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost"?
3. To whom did Jesus appear first after His resurrection?
a) Mary Magdalene
b) Mary, His mother
c) Simon Peter
4. Who said to Jesus: "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God" ?
a) Simon Peter
5. Who was the man whose faith astonished Jesus?
a) The centurion
6. What did Jesus say to the evildoer who turned to the Lord while he was hanging on the cross?
I say to you, Today you will be with Me in
b) Today I
say to you: Assuredly you will be in
c) One day
you will be with Me in
7. What is the meaning of these words: 'Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?", which Jesus uttered while He was hanging on the cross?
a) My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?
b) My God, My God, why don't You help me and deliver me from the hands of my enemies?
c) My God, My God, why did you allow my enemies to crucify Me?