3. Jesus Christ and His teachings
1. What was the name of the man who was compelled to bear the cross of Jesus?
2. What was the name of the man who asked Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus?
a) Joseph of Arimathea
3. Which of these statements is the one made by Jesus?
a) Before Abraham was born, I am
b) Before Abraham was born, I was
c) Before Abraham was born, I was the most powerful angel of God
4. How many
wise men came from the east to
a) The Scripture does not tell us how many they were
5. For how many years had that woman been subject to bleeding, who came up behind Jesus and touched the edge of His cloak for she said to herself: 'If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made well'?
6. In which
of these cities did Jesus go to live when He left
a) Bethsaida in Galilee
7. What was Jesus doing when the Holy Spirit descended on Him?
a) He was praying
b) He was talking with John the Baptist
c) He was reading the prophet Isaiah