2. Jesus Christ and His teachings
1. To which of these persons did Jesus say: "Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you"?
a) The centurion whose servant was lying at home paralyzed, dreadfully tormented
b) A certain nobleman whose son was sick
c) Jairus, whose daughter was dying
2. Who betrayed Jesus Christ?
a) Judas Iscariot
b) Simon Peter
3. How many days and nights did Jesus fast in the wilderness?
4. What were the names of the four brothers of Jesus?
a) James, Joses, Simon and Judas
b) James, Bartholomew, Andrew and Judas
c) James, Zechariah, Judas and Matthias
did Joseph (the putative father of Jesus) go to live when he returned to
6. In which of these regions of
7. How old was the Child Jesus when He was named Jesus?
a) 3 weeks
b) 7 months
c) 8 days